The stars return to the Mt. SAC Relays, after a 6-year hiatus, to compete at the updated, historic Hilmer Lodge Stadium, site of 21 world records and countless world class performances. The new stadium has a 400 meter, 9 lane track, multiple field event facilities, 300 meter warm-up track, state-of-the-art large video screen & sound system and a world class VIP / press box.
In 2022 for its 62nd edition, top high school, collegiate and international athletes will be competing in individual and relay events. Past editions have attracted a “Who’s Who of Track & Field” including U.S. Olympic medalists Al Oerter, Rafer Johnson, Billy Mills, John Carlos, Bob Seagren, Carl Lewis, Edwin Moses, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Lynn Jennings, Kevin Young, Michael Johnson, Stacy Dragila, Deena Drossin, Allyson Felix, Shalane Flanagan, Clayton Murphy, Dalilah Muhammad, Michael Norman, Rai Benjamin, Valarie Allman, Courtney Frerichs, Keni Harrison, Joe Kovacs, Raven Saunders, Paul Chelimo, Raeyvn Rogers, Katie Nageotte and Sydney McLaughlin.
2022 MT. SAC RELAYS SCHEDULE
- Community College Division, Saturday, April 9
- Multi-Event Division, Wednesday-Thursday, April 13-14
- Distance Carnival Division, Thursday-Friday, April 14-15
- Collegiate Division, Thursday-Saturday, April 14-16
- High School Division, Friday-Saturday, April 15-16
- Munchkin Run, Saturday, April 16
- Elite Division, Saturday, April 16